Archive

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Main Drag – A Jagged Gorgeous Winter

Hey team it's Matt, soon-to-be-resident metal head. Pretty much all you'll get out of me are various progressive and power metal, although I do deviate from my usual buffet of power chords and bass pedals at times, and kids, this is one of those times. It snowed in my hometown a few days ago and I was stuck outside; allow me to tell you how fun that was. "Pain in the left ass cheek" comes directly to mind but on with the show. A little electro-indie band out of Boston, The Main Drag gives us A Jagged Gorgeous Winter. I like their stuff and will be defiantly be shelling out my street-corner wages for a copy of their albums, Enjoy children!


--Matt

P.S. Don't mind the fact that this video just looks like someone's Christmas vacation slides, because it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment