Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

Certain people go through mood swings that coincide with seasonal or weather pattern changes. I'm one of those people; my moods depend heavily on the color of the sky and the temperature outside. On top of that, my music taste also match up with the season. It's finally starting to warm up (a little) here in the great white north, and I'm starting to dig into my more upbeat pop collection. Last summer, I was all over The Veronicas, before they hit big in North America btw. This time around, it's all about The Ting Tings.

This poppy British duo is bound to hype you up for oncoming warmer days. Their sound is a little electro, a little pop, and some major attitude (as all great music should have). Enjoy!



--Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment