Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blink 182 - Feeling This

So lately I've been rekindling this old flame. Blink-182 brings back so many memories; a time when life wasn't so much simpler as the complications were different. I'm sure a lot of you will listen to this and have one of the following reactions: "Oh wow, it's been years since I've heard this... let's go dig up my old blink cd!" or "Ewww I thought they were long gone, why would you dig up old graves?" Regardless of which you chose, they were good at what they did, and inspired so many bands that exist today, even if those bands don't even realize it.

Also interesting, because of the recent plane crash that happened to Travis Barker, the group are now considering reuniting. That's when I realized, you know you're getting old when you start going to reunion tours of your favourite bands from your childhood...



--Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment