Archive

Monday, December 8, 2008

Alive in Wild Paint - A Vespertine Haunting

You are listening to Alive in Wild Paint. At least I am. They were another one of those bands that got selected during one of my crazy whirlwind phases to gather as much music as I can in a 2 hour period. Then they got lost in the maelstrom that is my music collection, until I uncovered them again this week. Now I'm listening to their album on repeat.

The lead singer (you'll excuse me if I don't go wikipedia his name) has one of the most emotive voices I've ever heard, and the beautiful thing is when you look up youtube live performances of this band, his voice is just as spectacular without any processing. You've gotta love a true voice that's beautiful raw or manipulated.



--Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment