Archive

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ambulette - When I See You

It's always sad when you find a great band that you love, find their EP, eagerly await their first full-length debut album, and then find out they broke up before such a cd was even produced. Such is the case with Ambulette, the indie band started by Maura Davis. Or so I thought. Prior to Ambulette, Maura Davis was also a part of another band, Denali. After some research, I found that Ambulette isn't exactly broken up? Or this was the indication on their Myspace page. I'm still a little cloudy on their status. The good news is that Maura Davis is also singing in another band Glös, for certain, I'll post both Denali and Glös music later on. Meanwhile, please enjoy the existence confused Ambulette.



--Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment