Archive

Friday, February 13, 2009

Demi Lovato - Lala Land

Yeah I must admit, I've been quite in love with the Disney teen stars lately. There's something so great about good wholesome pop. Anyway, so here's Demi Lovato, best known as Mitchie Torres from Disney's Camp Rock. This little lady is only 16, but don't underestimate her voice. She's got one of the most amazing pop vocals I've heard in quite a long while, and not just for her age.

This song was the first title on her solo debut album, Don't Forget. It was my first encounter with this upcoming pop star, and let me tell ya, it blew me away. Before you come up with any biased notions about Disney's exploitation of young talent and yada yada, before you put her in the same category as Miley (and Miley is great but...) give this girl a chance. Just click play and you'll see what I'm talking about.


--Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment